We would like to offer this bare-bones guide for you to get off the ground quickly. After reading through this guide, you will have a better idea as to how to use the 1st day's time in The Stratagems more efficiently.
1. Radio Broadcast & Chat
- Every message in World Channel will cost you a Radio Broadcast.
- You instantly have 20 Radio Broadcasts at start (You have to go through the beginner guide to get them. If you choose to skip it, please go to "Stockpile" and then "Chests" to open "Rookie Pack 1" to get them).
- If you complete the mission of "Daily Event", you can claim 20 Radio Broadcasts more every day.
2. Arm Plant & Troop Recruit
- The Arm Plant is the place where troops are recruited.
- Own a General Headquarters first so; you can build your Arm Plant.
3. Communication Center & Join/Build Alliance
- To join an alliance, you first need to build a Level 1 Communication Center.
- You have to update the Communication Center to Level 2 to build an alliance.
4. Resources & Production Fields
- There are 5 kinds of resources in The Stratagems that gives different products: Food, Steel, Oil, Rare Metal and gold
a. The Food Farm produces food.
b. The Steel Plant produces steel.
c. Oil Refinery produces Oil.
d. Rare Metal Plant produces Rare Metal.
e. and people pay taxes (Gold).
- The Civilian House gives people.
- The levels of Civilian Houses determines pop cap.
- The people who can be recruited for troops are the idle pop.
- There are 3 ways of increasing population:
a. Build more Civilian Houses.
b. Upgrade Civilian Houses.
c. Use items, Immigration Bill or Immigration Edict.
6. The Ways to Start a War
- Click on the icon of a target.
- Choose a battle mode.
- Dispatch a general and the troops.
- Then the battle starts.
7. "Enemy" on the maps
- "Enemy" on the maps refers to NPC (Non-player Character). You can attack them to earn experience and special items.
8. Recruit Officers
- You can recruit officers at the Military Institute.
- To build a Military Institute, you have to own a Level 2 Civilian House.
9. Morale, Complaints & Tax Rate
- If Moral + Complaints + Tax Rate > 100, the Morale goes down.
- If Moral + Complaints + Tax Rate = 100, the Morale remains the same.
- If Moral + Complaints + Tax Rate < 100, the Morale goes up.
- The Morale influences population trends.
10. Rookie Gifts
- Every day you can get Rookie Gifts of 10 diamonds during the 1st week when you enter The Stratagems.
- Just click the "Mission" tab, followed by the "Daily" sub-tab, and then click the "Rookie Gifts".